Monday 17 May 2010

...and now for the whether




Metoffice

Gone are the days where we can look forward to Michael Fish getting the weather forecast spectacularly wrong as the only point of interest for the weather updates after the news.

We may have to rely on this sort of chart for quite sometime before we choose whether to travel by air – oh I got that from the media so it may be totally wrong. However, it does make you consider what a world without air travel would be like….

No nipping to the US on holiday, no popping to Europe for a long weekend break.  No pointless business meetings that could have been better organised.  Actually, I think it’s a good thing that we are being made to consider our travel plans carefully before committing.

2 comments:

  1. as long as I get stuck in Orlando and not NJ I dont care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if a volcano were to erupt in NJ you might get your wish

    ReplyDelete