Tuesday 9 February 2010

Nothing to Say


So I haven't written anything on my blog for a while. I suppose its because I don't feel I have anything to say.




“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” 

A "google" search attributed this to DH Lawrence. 


In this modern world, where the hive mind hums relentlessly, we don't need to rely on memory.  Social networking media informs our opinions, "massively multi-user graffiti site", wikipedia, is the first repository we all visit for our research. 


We are moving into a strange world where my claret coloured thoughts don't just meander aimlessly into the silent evening as I sip my Chianti - they get published, stark and glaring in their futility.


Will paralanguage ever effectively transition to cyber space?

No comments:

Post a Comment